konshasu

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I need a やすみ!!!

すみません みなさん、

I have been so busy this week that I have abandoned my blog. I am in the process of writing my undergraduate thesis, and a huge draft is due すいよび (a day before our exam!!). Fortunately, I love my thesis topic. I find it really interesting, but because I am so emotionally invested in it, I get devastated when it doesn't go well. My problem is that I always pour my heart into my studies, so when I fail, I feel as though I have failed myself. But only in subjects I care about (like にほんご, my thesis, etc). Subjects like math and science don't affect me as much ^--^.

Also, I am getting ready for my post-graduation life by applying for jobs--a very stressful and time-consuming process. I am applying to work at a cause-marketing firm (where corporate marketing tools are applied to social justice causes), a production team called Engels Entertainment, and a team in DC that organizes campuses nation-wide in a fight for global trade justice. I would love to work for any one of them, but whew, it isn't easy.


Anyways, does anybody know how to post mp3 files? because I have some great songs by "ちぼまっと" and "Smokey and Miho" (japanese and brazilian duo) that I would like to share.


Also, it looks as though Japan has created a Japanese answer to Myspace...it's called MIXI:
http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2007/02/18/ap/hitech/d8najs800.txt
http://mixi.jp/

I think I'm going to set up an account. that is, when I get a やすみ.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger harimaya said...

ジェニーさん こんにちは。
ヘルプデスクのおざわみどりです。
I totally understand your feeling that "Need a やすみ"

By the way, if the songs that you want to share own the copyrights, it is unlawful to upload these on your blog. If you know the links to them, you can write the links on your blog.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger asai said...

こんにちは、ジェニーさん、TAのあさいです。
あしたは すいようび(not すいよび)、ろんぶん(thesis)のしめきりですね。がんばってください。
I know the job search is stressful, but in the end, I think you will find something you love to do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home